“If You Have Enthusiasm, A Positive Attitude And A
Few Basic Fitness Skills, I Have A $22/hr, Fun And Fulfilling
Personal Training Position Just For You!”
Dear Prospective Fitness Trainer,
First of all, thanks for taking the time to visit this site. It’s my hope you have precisely what I need in a fitness trainer so I can take this page down immediately, and put you to work in the fun and rewarding coaching position I have available.
You should have arrived here because you saw my employment ad in the local paper that reads like this:
Personal Trainer, $20/hr, excellent attitude, people person,
growth/bonus opportunities. www.eastonFitnessJobs.com
So let me tell you about me, my company and the coaching position.
My name is Kiersten and I run a fitness and nutrition coaching company called Another Level Fitness, LLC in Easton, MD.
My business is dedicated to helping women and men achieve their health and fitness goals through customized nutrition and fitness programs.
I'm looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, and energetic person to start training some of our current clients.
My gym is located on 411 Needwood Avenue in Easton, near Idlewild Park.
I currently offer one-on-one customized nutrition and fitness programs, group coaching classes, and nutrition counseling, which educate, motivate, and support men, women, and teens to improve their health and fitness.
All clients begin with an initial package, which includes nutrition counseling, exercise program design, nutritional supplements, monthly fitness assessments, and possible weekly training sessions here at the gym.
If you are hired for this coaching position, you'll begin coaching clients in the studio 2–3 days a week, one-on-one or in a group coaching session.
Bottom line: you’ll get at least 15 hours of training clients per week at $20 per hour. You will be paid as an independent contractor, and have the opportunity to move up to $22 dollars (and go full-time) after a 90-day trial period. My gym offers a casual, fun environment, nice training equipment, and the opportunity to learn the inner-workings of a successful personal training studio.
I am very fair, respectful, and appreciative. I like having fun and making money providing highly valuable fitness services and products. You will be compensated fairly, treated fairly, and I will certainly look for ways to pay you more for your efforts if they warrant it. I want someone who enjoys working with people and making a difference in the lives of others…because that’s what we do.
1) Obtain one (1) client testimonial every month.
2) Communicate with usual clients if they have been absent via text, email, phone or facebook.
3) Generate one (1) new client referral every month.
4) Maintain cleanliness of gym and bathrooms after each group class.
5) Attend trainers meetings regularly.
6) Coach 8 classes per month at a fee of $10 per class plus Family Unlimited Membership
7) Coach 1 Friday evening class and 1 Saturday every 8 weeks.
8) Inform the Head Coach of new enrollees and concerns of members.
1) Honesty and integrity – Does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidences. Speaks plainly and truthfully.
2) Intelligence – Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
3) Communication skills – Speaks and writes clearly and articulately.
4) High standards – Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
5) Teamwork – Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
6) Calm Under Pressure – Maintains stable performance when under heavy pressure or stress.
7) Work ethic – Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done. Has a track record of working hard.
8) Efficiency – Able to product significant output with minimal wasted effort.
9) Flexibility/adaptability – Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
If you have these additional skills, your resume will go right to the top of the stack (but if you don’t have these skills, you should still apply because they are not mandatory).
· Previous personal training experience (fitness studio, health club, in-home trainer, etc.)
· Basic nutrition knowledge
· National certification
· Kinesiology degree
· CPR certified
How To Apply
I’m looking to hire the right person relatively quickly. If this job sounds good to you, then complete the web form below and we’ll contact you by phone:
Again, thanks very much for your interest,
Another Level Fitness, owner
P.S. This is not the type of job where just showing up is enough. Performance is everything to me. If you perform, you will be rewarded. I want nothing more than to find a person who takes real interest in doing good work and taking care of our clients. If that's you, I promise that <$20/hour> is only the starting point. I recognize and reward performance.
With all that said, as I mentioned in the headline on this page, enthusiasm and a positive attitude go a long way in my book. I’m a very positive, upbeat business owner and appreciate those qualities in others. As long as you have the basic skills I mentioned, and a great attitude, you’re definitely a candidate! So submit your information today!