“If You Have Enthusiasm, A Positive Attitude,
And A Few Basic Skills, I Have A $12/hr, Fun,
And Fulfilling Job Just For You!”
Dear Prospective Employee,
First of all, thanks for taking the time to visit this site. It’s my hope you have precisely what I need in an employee so I can take this page down immediately and put you to work in the fun and rewarding job I have available.
So, let me tell you about me, my company and the job.
My name is Kiersten and I run a company called Another Level Fitness, LLC in Easton.
We are a Strength and Conditioning Gym and a licensed Crossfit Facility. We specialize in small group sessions, Boot Camps, Post-Rehabilitative strength training, and Crossfit.
My gym is located at 411 Needwood Avenue, near Idlewild Park.
If you are hired for this job, you'll need to come to the office Monday through Friday, 9am to 12pm. This position pays $12 per hour.
To provide email and administrative duties, generate communiqués which provide stellar information transfer between Another Level and its clients and coaches.
1) Produce 1 client testimonial every month
2) Generate literature for Athlete of the month, procure and deliver reward for that athlete.
3) Complete daily email for DTC and referral campaigns.
4) Follow up on all lead generation via email or phone, as necessary.
5) Follow up on all events held at the gym by next business day.
6) Complete Payroll every 4 weeks, delivering paychecks by the end of week 1 of next cycle.
7) Generate and Deliver monthly Newsletter using Mail Chimp.
8) Deliver Regular Gym Communications via email from our Gmail account.
1) Honesty and integrity – Does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidences. Speaks plainly and truthfully.
2) Intelligence – Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
3) Communication skills – Speaks and writes clearly and articulately.
4) High standards – Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
5) Teamwork – Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
6) Calm Under Pressure – Maintains stable performance when under heavy pressure or stress.
7) Work ethic – Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done. Has a track record of working hard.
8) Efficiency – Able to product significant output with minimal wasted effort.
9) Flexibility/adaptability – Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
These are the skills you must already have to qualify for this position:
- Microsoft Word. You must be very comfortable using Word.
- Mail Chimp. We publish a monthly newsletter in Mail Chimp, and you’ll need to be able to make edits/changes to the file when necessary and get it ready for distribution.
- Microsoft Excel: You must have basic Excel skills. We don’t do anything advanced with this software, just some simple spreadsheets, but you must be comfortable doing what I need you to do.
- Good phone personality/etiquette: You will be talking with my customers, who are VERY important to me, and prospective customers, who are also important. You must be comfortable conversing on the phone, in person, and through email. You must know how to conduct yourself professionally, take clear messages and deliver clear instructions to the prospect or client. I’ll teach you everything you need to say and do, but I can’t teach you manners and professionalism..
- Thoughtfulness and organization: I need you to be able to think for yourself and be organized. I am very serious about this one. I do not want a robot, I want someone who learns and grows with me.
- <Personalize with any other tasks they’ll be expected to perform here, along with a brief description of the task and what will be expected. You may choose to add/delete what we’ve shown you here as necessary. NOTE this call comes from your job description!>
If you have these additional skills, your resume will go right to the top of the stack (but if you don’t have these skills, you should still apply because they are not mandatory).
- List any bonus skills you’d like someone to have here by bullet point. This is not mandatory, so if you don’t have any, don’t worry about it.
How To Apply
I’m looking to hire the right person by <intentionally blank> at the latest. If this job sounds good to you, follow these instructions now.
Here’s what I want from you.
- Write a letter explaining why you are the perfect person to fill this position. Include full contact information (name, address, phone, email) on this cover letter.
- Provide a resume detailing previous employment and qualifications.
- On a separate sheet of paper list at least three references with phone numbers and what your relationship is with each referee (i.e. previous employer, college professor, etc.).
- Staple the documents together in the order above with the cover letter on top.
- Mail to:
Another Level Fitness
Easton MD, 21601
I will review your resume. If I feel you’re a good prospect, I’ll call or email you to set up a personal interview.
The sooner I get your resume, the better. This will not be a long, drawn out process. I believe in taking action quickly. I look forward to reviewing it and hopefully meeting you personally.
Again, thanks very much for your interest,
P.S. This is not a corporate type of structured job. I am an entrepreneurial small business owner. I move quickly to capitalize on opportunities. This is not the type of job where just showing up is enough. Performance is everything to me. If you perform, you will be rewarded. I want nothing more than to find a person who takes real interest in doing good work and contributing to the growth of the business. If that's you, I promise that $12/hour is only the starting point. I recognize and reward performance.
With all that said, as I mentioned in the headline on this page, enthusiasm and a positive attitude go a long way in my book. I’m a very positive, upbeat person and appreciate those qualities in others. As long as you have the basic skills I mentioned, and a great attitude, you’re definitely a candidate! So send me your resume today!