Crossfit Nation believes that everyone no matter age, experience, or fitness level is entitled to a fun, challenging, life changing workout experience. We are here to support, to teach, to coach, to challenge, to enhance your life. We are building a community of like-minded individuals with the goal of health. We promise to deliver this to the best of our abilities.
1. We believe at any time, in any condition, one can start Crossfit, stick with it, and improve their life tenfold.
2. We believe lifting heavy weights is not only fun but empowering. Also essential.
3. We believe you are what you eat. You are also what animals you eat, eat. Educate yourself on the food you consume. It’s about quality, not quantity.
4. We believe if you don’t take care of yourself, no one else will and you have no room to complain if you don’t take control of your health.
5. We believe life is exceptional, sad, fun, hard, beautiful, emotional, fantastic, heart breaking, exciting and worth every moment. Learn to experience it fully.
6. We believe in having the most fun you can possibly have in any given situation.
7. We believe everyone should be able to squat, run, jump, do a pull up, climb a rope, do real push-ups, and lots of burpees!!!!
8. We believe there are no magic little pills. It takes hard work to get anything you really want. If you’re not willing to put in the work, you are not entitled to the prize.
9. We believe America needs to get themselves off their sofas, quit listening to the news and living in fear, quit watching other people live their lives and start living their own.
10. We believe a person’s will is their strongest asset. Use it - it will take you further than you could ever imagine.
These are just a few things that we believe. Be strong. Be empowered. Take control of your situation. Life is all choices. Get on the path. Be your destiny. Don’t be a victim. Be a warrior!!
I discovered Crossfit by looking for more - more than what I was finding on the tread mill and lost among the machines. What I found was a method to become an athlete, something I had never been in my life. I found a community of people just like me, all wanting better, not only for themselves but for everyone around them. I opened The Nation with a dream and a desire to help people, to educate, to inspire and to change their perceptions of health and fitness and ultimately their lives.
January of 2008 was a starting point for me. My cert at Camp Pendleton in California is something I will never forget. Learning from Coach, Nicole, Greg, Brian, the faces on the videos I watched over and over again were there, in person, teaching me to be a Crossfit trainer and cultivating that deep desire to help people. I am forever thankful to these people for finding that spark in me and allowing me to embark on the journey I have taken and the gym I have built.
Welcome to The Nation - here you will never be judged, only challenged. You will learn what is good for you and what is not and supported through the changes. If you have always wanted more but were unsure how, we can show you. Our team is very knowledgeable and fun. Come in and change your life.